US NATIONAL SHOHIN BONSAI EXHIBITION

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Hi, The exhibition and vendor area is NOT open to the public on Friday. There is a reception and opening programs in the evening.

The public is invited to visit the exhibition and sales area on Saturday from 9am to 5pm. Sunday's hours are from 11am to 4pm. There is a critique on Sunday morning from 9 to 11am for registrants or those who purchase a day pass.

Day passes are $50 per day and include the lecture/demonstrations.

Check out: http://www.internationalbonsai.com/page/493925678

JoeR

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Okay thanks! I had checked your blog but not the website so that's why I didn't find the info. I do work that weekend :( but man am I missing out on those workshops!! Juniper, olive, pine, azalea... really covered the bases there! And great artists; all four would have been awesome to attend. I hope this becomes an annual show which I will be in attendance of next year!

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Travel safe Sergio and be prepared to see over 200 beautiful small bonsai representing over 92 species and cultiavrs!
Not to mention seeing a famous bonsai Master with two replaced knees drinking McDonalds iced tea as if it were the elixir of life!

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Glad you can join us for an exciting weekend of shohin bonsai!

Please don't forget Friday is ONLY for registrants and day passes only.

The exhibit and sales areas are NOT open to the public on Friday, they are only open on Saturday 9 to 5 and Sunday 11 to 4.

Friday evening we are enjoying a catered reception which is only open to registrants and day passes.

Lars Grimm

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Glad you can join us for an exciting weekend of shohin bonsai!

Please don't forget Friday is ONLY for registrants and day passes only.

The exhibit and sales areas are NOT open to the public on Friday, they are only open on Saturday 9 to 5 and Sunday 11 to 4.

Friday evening we are enjoying a catered reception which is only open to registrants and day passes.

Any word on what the demonstrations will be on Saturday and Sunday? I see the demonstrators but not what material they will be working on.

pitchpine

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I'll be there both Saturday and Sunday, and am really looking forward to it! Flying into Charlotte Saturday morning cause I couldn't get Friday off work. If anyone is interested in meeting up, send me a PM, I'd love to get together!

Laura

Martin Sweeney

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I'll be there Saturday morning to see the exhibit and the vendor area. See you there!

Regards,
Martin

pitchpine

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Hi Bill,

Is there a vendor list published somewhere that I've missed?

Thanks!
Laura

Hi, The exhibition and vendor area is NOT open to the public on Friday. There is a reception and opening programs in the evening.

The public is invited to visit the exhibition and sales area on Saturday from 9am to 5pm. Sunday's hours are from 11am to 4pm. There is a critique on Sunday morning from 9 to 11am for registrants or those who purchase a day pass.

Day passes are $50 per day and include the lecture/demonstrations.

Check out: http://www.internationalbonsai.com/page/493925678

Top Bottom