Tree Of Life Bonsai Kickoff!

milehigh_7

Mister 500,000
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hot
After a couple years of owning the domain and intending to get this done to reduce eBay fees, my store is up and running. I don't have all my trees added because I need to take more pictures. However I will list them all here and if you want something I don't have, message me and I will get it listed.

Also, I am not sure that all the kinks are worked out with shipping so if you are overcharged, I'll refund it if you are short I'll cover it.

One last thing. Until Monday, use the coupon code BLACK20 and get 20% off your order!

These are 2" size and are $7.11 before the discount
'Wonderful' Edible Pomegranate
Pineapple Guava
Syzygium Australe AKA Austrailian Brush Cherry AKA Lilly Pilly
Escallonia Compacta
Low-Fast Cotoneaster
Ficus Green Gem
Juniper Procumbens Nana
Texas Ebony
Valentine Emu (these tiny guys are getting ready to bloom!)
Green Texas Ranger
Dwarf Pink Breath of Heaven (Coleonema)

There may be more and of course from time to time larger things.

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Alright Clyde! Congratulations. Hey do you happen to have a link?

Victorim

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Thought it was 2" trunks for a minute.. was going to clean you out and send a plane to get em! :p

Good luck bud. Some nice starters.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
I can vouch for his material. It's always good and healthy, packaged carefully and shipped quickly. Best of luck with the new website!!

milehigh_7

Mister 500,000
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hot
Mind you these are all little 2" starters. If you are like me, you enjoy growing and developing long-term so for me, it's a lot of fun.
The initial inventory is:
Bougainvillea La Jolla - maybe the brightest red of any boug
Bougainvillea 'Raspberry Ice' - variegated leaves with pink/red flowers (a little small but already blooming)
Ebenopsis ebano 'Texas Ebony' - Really neat desert native. (These are a little small as they are slow growers but really worth it)
Ficus microcarpa - Great beginner tree
Olea europaea 'little ollie' - As the name suggests is a very dwarf, fruitless olive. Awesome little plant. ( Also a little small, I may wait to sell these unless someone really wants one)

I also have some smaller ones that I think I am going to grow out a little before I sell
Ulmus parvifolia 'True Green' - again great beginner tree but not ready so I won't sell these for a while.
Larrea tridentata (Creosote bush) - I am super excited to bring this Southwest US native to the market. It's actually pretty rare to find for sale. Does surprisingly well indoors and even in more tropical conditions. Lots to love with these guys. Super interesting plant.

I just got my packing tape today and I am still waiting on boxes and packing peanuts which will come in the next few days. For now, I'm not sure if I will put the website back up so just E-Bay for now, but I would be happy to do transactions over PMs here. I'm not sure on prices yet but I generally go a bit cheaper for Nut House peeps than I do on E-Bay. Now just pray with me that I get the little fellas through the heat wave!

John P.

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
How funny—just found this thread today, having ordered some Texas Ebony from you on the 23rd. Looking forward to the trees!

John P.

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
Thanks! Tonight we just returned from the Phoenix area for Thanksgiving. Just this morning I noticed there was a TX Ebony with pods at the property we were staying. I might’ve grabbed some. :)

Looking forward to the jump start!

milehigh_7

Mister 500,000
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hot
Thanks! Tonight we just returned from the Phoenix area for Thanksgiving. Just this morning I noticed there was a TX Ebony with pods at the property we were staying. I might’ve grabbed some. :)

Looking forward to the jump start!
If you want to germinate TE seeds, dump boiling (literally) water over them and soak them overnight. Bottom heat does help. Floaters won't germinate as they have been eaten by a wevel.

John P.

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
Thanks—willl give that a shot. Also read that scarification works, too. Also brought back some Texas Mountain Laurel (I think) pods.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
I ordered a couple LaJolla bougies from Clyde and received them today. They were shipped quickly and packaged so there was no damage. He even includes a very detailed care sheet. Definitely recommend La Jolla.jpg

milehigh_7

Mister 500,000
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hot
Hey fam, I have the opportunity to acquire a bunch of ulmus atla (winged elm) and also Prunus angustifolia (Chickasaw plum) and Diospyros virginiana (common persimmon)These are species that I have wanted to try for several years but my question is do y’all think there would be any demand for them???

19Mateo83

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Hey fam, I have the opportunity to acquire a bunch of ulmus atla (winged elm) and also Prunus angustifolia (Chickasaw plum) and Diospyros virginiana (common persimmon)These are species that I have wanted to try for several years but my question is do y’all think there would be any demand for them???
I know @NaoTK was looking for female American persimmons a while back.

milehigh_7

Mister 500,000
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hot
For reference I fell in love with Chickasaw plum years ago when a member who passed posted them. Do a search for Chickasaw by member pjkatich. Man he was a great guy.

Top Bottom