Swamp collected BC for katade mochi bonsai

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Very recently I went to the swamp specifically looking for BC with decent bases to be developed in this particular size. Being small, these only has the gentle taper. I sm sure you know with the chop and top development, it won’t take long.

Since they are newly collected, you may not see buds for 4-6 weeks. They will all be shipped with roots in plastic. US lower 48 only.

Shorty #1 $140 plus $30 shipping
IMG_7209.jpeg
IMG_7208.jpeg

Shorty #2 $130 plus $30 shipping
IMG_7207.jpeg
IMG_7206.jpeg

Shorty #3 $130 plus $30 shipping
IMG_7205.jpeg
IMG_7204.jpeg

Last edited:
Very recently I went to the swamp specifically looking for BC with decent bases to be developed in this particular size. Being small, these only has the gentle taper. I sm sure you know with the chop and top development, it won’t take long.

Since they are newly collected, you may not see buds for 4-6 weeks. They will all be shipped with roots in plastic. US lower 48 only.

Shorty #1 $140 plus $30 shipping
View attachment 488020
View attachment 488021

Shorty #2 $130 plus $30 shipping
View attachment 488022
View attachment 488023

Shorty #3 $130 plus $30 shipping
View attachment 488024
View attachment 488025
Too much for y’all?
How about $100 + $30 shipping for each?
Honestly I had to hunt pretty hard for these guys, reaching down in the water to feel out the small BCs to find these.

Great trees! #3 is awesome and I want it but my Honda Accord wants a transmission rebuild more. 😖

Too much for y’all?
How about $100 + $30 shipping for each?
Honestly I had to hunt pretty hard for these guys, reaching down in the water to feel out the small BCs to find these.
Brother I'd love 2, but just not able to.

Great stuff!

I’m still eyeing the one in the first picture in the round pot…. It’s calling to me…still gotta get Honda fixed tho…. Damn…. Decisions decisions 🤣🤣

I’ll take them all actually. The shorter ones. Let’s get in touch lol

All gone. Next batch in the grow bed is bigger except for just one. Growing them right after collection is not hard. If anyone is still interested PM me. Window for shipping closes in July to avoid the hot summer.

Back
Top Bottom