Superfly bonsai going out of business

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Got an email this morning that Superfly Bonsai is going out of business. 33 percent off of everything and free shipping with orders over $100. Sale ends Christmas Eve. Too bad. Had a really good experience with stuff I got from that company.

Same here. I went to their website. There are still good Kiku bonsai tools to get. All the pots and soil are gone I think. The deals on the tools are good but as always, dealing with going out of business sale carries some risk. If the orders are not filled, getting refunds may be difficult.

Last edited:
Always sad to hear of someone leaving the bonsai business... it seemed like things were headed in the right direction(?) I noticed they were not at the Winter Show this year.
True. I would like to see honest bonsai businesses thriving. This is the reason why I continue to deal with small bonsai businesses whenever I find a good one. I rely on the Vendor Experience forum in this regard.

Always sad to hear of someone leaving the bonsai business... it seemed like things were headed in the right direction(?) I noticed they were not at the Winter Show this year.
He was there in the usual spot in the demo room. All he had was some plastic printed pots and a few wire caddy's I believe that were also plastic printed. He may have left early?

He was there in the usual spot in the demo room. All he had was some plastic printed pots and a few wire caddy's I believe that were also plastic printed. He may have left early?
I saw that display and didn't think it was him. He didn't have any of his signage or banners up - and he didn't bring any trees or pots like prior years. I honestly didn't even stop at his table :(

Back
Top Bottom