Started a Southern Colorado local bonsai group on FB

ShadyStump

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
The local ma & pop garden shop keeps expanding their selection of bonsai purpose pots, and occasionally has had little juniper cuttings labeled as, "bonsai starters," so I know I'm not the only one in my area doing bonsai.
Unfortunately, I never seem to bump into the other folks, and there's nothing local on social media that I've found.

So in the spirit of my New Year's theme - Take The Leap - I started a group on Facebook for connecting with bonsai folks in Southern Colorado. SoCO Bonsai Buddies

Anyone willing to help me spread the word, I'd be much obliged.
@Colorado @August (I know there's others in the state, but I can't for the life of me recall their usernames right now) if you wouldn't mind letting folks know who might benefit from knowing.

The local ma & pop garden shop keeps expanding their selection of bonsai purpose pots, and occasionally has had little juniper cuttings labeled as, "bonsai starters," so I know I'm not the only one in my area doing bonsai.
Unfortunately, I never seem to bump into the other folks, and there's nothing local on social media that I've found.

So in the spirit of my New Year's theme - Take The Leap - I started a group on Facebook for connecting with bonsai folks in Southern Colorado. SoCO Bonsai Buddies

Anyone willing to help me spread the word, I'd be much obliged.
@Colorado @August (I know there's others in the state, but I can't for the life of me recall their usernames right now) if you wouldn't mind letting folks know who might benefit from knowing.
I’m a long way from home but I was born in Pueblo and lived in SoCo in the first half of my life and I still consider it home. So if you don’t mind, I’ll join the FB group!

Back
Top Bottom