Source for Fortunella hindsii (Golden Bean / Hong Kong Kumquat) seeds?

SamC

Seed
Reaction score
For the last couple years I have been germinating and growing several kumquat varieties to learn what works for them. My ultimate goal is to use that gained knowledge to successfully grow some of this particular species.

For the last couple years I have searched online for a reputable source of seeds to no avail. One European supplier is "out of stock", and has been so for quite a while. An Amazon vendor offers them regularly, but doesn't have a good reputation, as the seeds that have been delivered "do not appear to be those of Fortunella hindsii".

I feel I have exhausted my resources, so I am hoping to find assistance in this much larger knowledge base. Any links or hints would be greatly appreciated!

JoeR

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I don't know about seeds, but I've been looking for cuttings or prebonsai for ages... they're my #1 most wanted tree at this time. A Japanese imported one would be so awesome

SamC

Seed
Reaction score
Haven't been online much the past couple months, but to try to answer some questions, yes, I am in the US, Oregon specifically, so that might be an issue purchasing from the UK.

I'll keep looking, but definitely appreciate any help or suggestions!

Anthony

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
We have, but you will have to wait for seed.
I can easily post when next they come in.
No cost.
Good Day
Anthony

SamC

Seed
Reaction score
Anthony, that would be most amazing! I would be so very appreciative!

Top Bottom