Sorce Pots

August44

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
I am very poor...I like the second to the last one. Just whisper the "affordable" price so I can hear it. Peter

Underdog

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
The only thing that would make me more proud is seeing it under someone else's planting
I'm always moving my trees around depending on work needed or done recently. Just noticed one of my benches was all @sorce pots this morning and thought I'd share.IMG_20200714_105248223.jpg
The mame Tx Cdr Elm broom is in another not sorce pot for moisture. Went to remove for the pic but roots extend into the second pot, which was the plan...

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
a Nigerian 50 kobo coin (I can send you one, if your current supply is low)

Seeing as how my supply has diminished....lol! But seriously. I got deals for you miss. I want you to have a second gen Sorce pot!

Came to share a bit of my "store" display for a Nut and friends coming by tonight to have a see.

20200910_170849.jpg

20200910_170341.jpg

There'll be an update to the Meeting Nuts in Person thread shortly!

And if any other Illinoisans or anyone willing to make the trip want to come by, let me know.

Getting to the point where proper kiln opening sales can take place.

Sorce

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Seeing as how my supply has diminished....lol! But seriously. I got deals for you miss. I want you to have a second gen Sorce pot!

Came to share a bit of my "store" display for a Nut and friends coming by tonight to have a see.

View attachment 328385

View attachment 328386

There'll be an update to the Meeting Nuts in Person thread shortly!

And if any other Illinoisans or anyone willing to make the trip want to come by, let me know.

Getting to the point where proper kiln opening sales can take place.

Sorce
That's not fair!!!:(

Top Bottom