Some new guys in training

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I picked up these up at one of my local nurseries last weekIMG_4095 2.JPGIMG_4088.jpgIMG_4089.JPG. They were promoting a conifer society in our area. I picked up a Hinoki Cypress, a Podocarpus variety, and a Japanese Cedar. They are really small. It will be fun to watch them grow up.

Underdog

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Nice starters!
I just picked up a J Cedar this winter. Very unique plant. I think I'll like it.
My Hinoki has been a nightmare for me but it's older and was unhealthy when I got it. I was sure I could bring it around but so far no luck. Maybe this is it's year to shine:) I'd like to pick up a youngster like yours and start from scratch.
Happy Growing!

W3rk

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I picked up these up at one of my local nurseries last weekView attachment 187213View attachment 187211View attachment 187212. They were promoting a conifer society in our area. I picked up a Hinoki Cypress, a Podocarpus variety, and a Japanese Cedar. They are really small. It will be fun to watch them grow up.
Man your Podocarpus variety, if that's the 2nd one down, is a million times cooler than the cutting of one that I got from my mom in FL.

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Man your Podocarpus variety, if that's the 2nd one down, is a million times cooler than the cutting of one that I got from my mom in FL.
Podo is 3rd one down...
2nd is Japanese Cedar... usually called Cryptomeria.

I picked up these up at one of my local nurseries last weekView attachment 187213View attachment 187211View attachment 187212. They were promoting a conifer society in our area. I picked up a Hinoki Cypress, a Podocarpus variety, and a Japanese Cedar. They are really small. It will be fun to watch them grow up.
Nice little starter trees!
Have fun!

Top Bottom