Small leaf wrightia info

RaginCajun

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I purchased a small leaf wrightia(Vietnamese wrightia) early this spring 2024. I’ve read that the small leaf varieties are more difficult to grow than the normal leaf variety. I have searched high and low on the internet and cannot find any information other than, “the small leaf wrightia are more difficult to grow” and “they prefer drier conditions compared to the normal leaf wrightia”.
Mine is doing okay, it reminds me of a serissa.. it can be fussy! That is for sure.
Anyone have any experience or any information or resources you are willing to share.

I have them and I find them very easy ...Maybe just not as easy as a ficus thats all..It is a very popular I am in zone 7A and they can survive 40s just fine...We have been getting high 30s and low 40s at night time here lately and they are still ok outside...Some even put out a couple of flowers because during the day it's still in the 70s. I water them once a day in straight Akadama. They are one of my favorite tropical because they will flowers all summer long...Especially in your climate. Hope this help buddy.

Back
Top Bottom