Show me your tigerbarks!

Underdog

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
When I got it a little under 2yrs ago from a box store it was in this water glass size pot. They do fatten up in a pot unlike most trees.
IMG_20160210_072038822.jpg IMG_20161124_102839641.jpg

Haoleboy

Mame
Reaction score
Here's mine. I picked it up three weeks ago. I immediately removed it from the glued rocks and planted it in a strainer. It's responded very well. It's loaded with new leaves. I'll air layer the top off in a couple years. I'm only interested in the first few inches. It should fatten up nicely. 1211172210c.jpg

GailC

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4-5
You know, I've never seen one of these at our big box stores. If really like one, S curves and all

cockroach

Chumono
Reaction score
Wow simply amazing trees!!!

Thanks, I will try to get updated pics soon. Lost my camera early last year and replaced it only last week. They have gone through a whole growing season all of them so changed a bit.
I have quite a few more but didn't have good pics of them.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
You know, I've never seen one of these at our big box stores. If really like one, S curves and all

Got me trying to remember what happened to my S curve....

Bloody hell! I don't see em here either...
Mine came with the bulbous ass!

I've seen S shaped Chinese Elms ....but only at the real yuppie home depot on Halsted.

Anyway....be on the lookout for an ess shaped package next summer! Why the hell not!? I can't keep all these! Its @cbroad fAult I even have em!

And now @cockroach fAult I'm keeping some!

And every other day I think about getting rid of the tropicals.....

Welcome to Crazy!

Sorce

GailC

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4-5
Bloody hell! I don't see em here either...
Mine came with the bulbous ass!

We rarely have bulby ass either and the few times they do come through, they are expensive. I'd be happy to get a S package, thanks:)

Top Bottom