San Jose Juniper

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Picked this up in Tucson yesterday while on a trip to the Mesquite Valley Growers nursery. Nice fat trunk for a juniper. Just cleaned it out a bit will let it go for a while. It is not as healthy as I would like it to be so that is the next step.
20180318_142614.jpg
20180318_142634.jpg

Wilson

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
These always provide an interesting challenge, with all their branches in all directions. I ended up buying a few last fall, and then got one as a workshop tree. I look forward to seeing which path you choose for it!

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
They are fun to mess around with. Do you have pictures of how your trees turned out?

Wilson

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
They are fun to mess around with. Do you have pictures of how your trees turned out?
They are rough styled, and buried under snowpack. We are stuck in a arctic freeze, one last kick in the nuts from Mother nature!

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
They are rough styled, and buried under snowpack. We are stuck in a arctic freeze, one last kick in the nuts from Mother nature!
I am not Mother Nature but heres another kick...I was just telling the wife I think I got a little sun burn while walking in the nursery yesterday. ?

Cable

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Nice tree, even though it came from Monrovia... (they're rivals of my workplace lol)

AZbonsai

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Well who is your company I will buy from them if I can!

Top Bottom