Sacramento Bonsai Club: 68th Annual Bonsai Show

PaulH

Omono
Reaction score
Sacramento Bonsai Club: 68th Annual Bonsai Show
Sacramento Buddhist Church, 2401 Riverside Blvd. Noon – 5 PM Saturday and 11 AM – 4 PM Sunday with demonstrations on both days at 2 PM by Sam Adina. Benefit drawings, Plant & tree sales

edprocoat

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Last edited:

PaulH

Omono
Reaction score
So yoa are "proud to be a member of the oldest bonsai club in the United States" is that the aggregate age of members ? You old farts have some nice Bonsai !

ed

There are plenty of us "old farts" but we actually have some teenage members too.
The club was founded in 1946 by Americans of Japanese descent when they returned from internment camp. I first joined in the mid - 1980's and at that time I think I was the second non Japanese American member. Now most of our Older Founding Members have passed on and the club is quite different.

bennybenben

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
There are plenty of us "old farts" but we actually have some teenage members too.
The club was founded in 1946 by Americans of Japanese descent when they returned from internment camp. I first joined in the mid - 1980's and at that time I think I was the second non Japanese American member. Now most of our Older Founding Members have passed on and the club is quite different.

Such as me! So proud to be the youngest.

Top Bottom