Pot Punching Potters - our BNut friends @Kyleboldy2003

Leo in N E Illinois

The Professor
Reaction score
on the IL-WI border, a mile from ''da Lake''
USDA Zone
5b
I just received my order from Kyle and Jessica, the Pot Punching Potters. The pots are nice, good quality, and the packing and shipping was top notch. There was enough bubble wrap that you could have used the pots as a football, and there would be no breakage. Shipping was very prompt. The pot I first expressed interest in had been sold, but they sent via PM photos of a number of alternates, and I ended up buying 3 pots. All in all a good experience. Do patronize our fellow BNuts. @Kyleboldy2003

Leo

IMG_20210105_221902919 (1).jpg

IMG_20210105_222037874.jpg

IMG_20210105_221958401 (1).jpg

I just received my order from Kyle and Jessica, the Pot Punching Potters. The pots are nice, good quality, and the packing and shipping was top notch. There was enough bubble wrap that you could have used the pots as a football, and there would be no breakage. Shipping was very prompt. The pot I first expressed interest in had been sold, but they sent via PM photos of a number of alternates, and I ended up buying 3 pots. All in all a good experience. Do patronize our fellow BNuts. @Kyleboldy2003

Leo

View attachment 348033

View attachment 348034

View attachment 348036
Truly appreciate the kind words and hope you enjoy them as much as we enjoy making them.

I'm always "available".. 😁 😁 😁 😁

They are closed 'till February, but I'm pretty sure they still ship non-tree material....obviously haven't been down for near on a year. Got a greenhouse "jones" for sure!🤑

I'm always "available".. 😁 😁 😁 😁

They are closed 'till February, but I'm pretty sure they still ship non-tree material....obviously haven't been down for near on a year. Got a greenhouse "jones" for sure!🤑
The jones is always a battle with me too. Especially when it is this time of year I feel it more in January and February more then other months lol. If you have a pottery jones I might be able to help lol.

I ordered two pots from @Kyleboldy2003 and Jessica. They arrived today, super-fast and perfectly packaged. The package included some mail-art and one of their chops is an owl!! The pots seem sturdy, can't wait to get trees into them.
View attachment 351200View attachment 351201View attachment 351202View attachment 351203
Thanks, Pot Punching Potters!
Thank you, I hope you enjoy them as much as we enjoy making them

I recently bought one of their pots at the Flower Market in Dundee, MI. Super nice pot, very reasonable price!

Back
Top Bottom