Panama Red Pot Challenge - unstyled entries

Underdog

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Mine is looking healthy. A ways from Bonsai but has potential to give me experience. Killed last years by planting in the ground after I chopped too much. I'm being kinder and gentler this time:)

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
You guys do realize that a good proportion of the country is still under a good deal of snow and everything is frozen in the ground and the nurseries are closed till at least March.

defra

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
You guys do realize that a good proportion of the country is still under a good deal of snow and everything is frozen in the ground and the nurseries are closed till at least March.

buy me some time im not done with it yet lol lesson learned from last contest take your time !

Soldano666

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5is
All my Depots are empty.

Gotta make that other thread soon huh?

Sorce
I was going to but Im Out of town til next week. And I figured I'd stall it til I can get some new photos of my entry. Since after all we only see a pic to judge on. I'm going to try various lighting options for the best results. And I believe my tree is still buried in snow.

defra

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
i think im finally done
still there is some work to it but that Will have to wait till next year not sure if it survives but it was mad wireing practice and i like The outcome to increase its survival rate repotting Will have to wait till next year as well :)

Cattwooduk

Shohin
Reaction score
Ah man I missed the fun on this one, but I look forward to seeing what people came up with!

I did buy myself a slightly dodgy looking 8" tall spruce in a wee pot for £2.99 at the start of January I saw poking around a garden centre. I've pruned the hell out of it but haven't done any wiring or anything. It's also at one of my work locations so I can't get to it until Thursday!

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Ah man I missed the fun on this one, but I look forward to seeing what people came up with!

I did buy myself a slightly dodgy looking 8" tall spruce in a wee pot for £2.99 at the start of January I saw poking around a garden centre. I've pruned the hell out of it but haven't done any wiring or anything. It's also at one of my work locations so I can't get to it until Thursday!

The rules are way loose enough to let you enter that.

Just saying...

Way chill...

Enter.

Sorce

Top Bottom