One of my favorite pots

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
More from the WP basement!

A dope Lubos pot they just left sitting out there...after auction snatch up! Peace!FB_IMG_1517592356787.jpg

And A Blue Lenz.
With a pink Japanese pot.FB_IMG_1517592507264.jpg

As builds my "one of each potter" collection.

Phsych3d!

Sorce

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
You're on my list.

I look forward to it! Thank you!
I'd love to hear some things that make pots your favorite...or perhaps see a tree to work off of!
I'm still in the habit of trying new things to perfect and find techniques. I like the challenge of making a pot for a specific tree....or a specific person, it always opens a new door!

That said....feed me some info!

That lubos is nice

I will continue to scoop these up at this $40 price point. I have never seen ceramics so crisp. Ever....not bonsai pots, not kitchen ware, not sculpture or model, nothing....

The difference between other ceramics and Lubos pots....

Is like Atari to PlayStation 4.
Duplo to Lego.
Silk ficus to real ficus.

I had another good one....

I hate that chattered texture too...
Hated!

Sorce

thams

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Here is a better pic of the blue one, the light wasn't great for photos though.

I'm really digging the new clean lines of his pots. I could get behind some of the rustic ones from his "first generation" line, but not all of them were my cup of tea.

Starfox

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
The new lines and even the glaze feels and looks different, can't wait to see what else is coming under this new direction.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I don't know where to put these when I get so excited. Since I only buy pots that I love love. They are all my faves!

My worldly collection has touched England with this crazy busy joint from Erin.
Via @Petebak on 99cent!
Thanks Pete!

FB_IMG_1522232234497.jpg

FB_IMG_1522232247665.jpg

I look forward to the challenge of finding a tree to calm the busyness of this pot.

Can't wait to hold it!

Sorce

Petebak

Mame
Reaction score
I don't know where to put these when I get so excited. Since I only buy pots that I love love. They are all my faves!

My worldly collection has touched England with this crazy busy joint from Erin.
Via @Petebak on 99cent!
Thanks Pete!

View attachment 183629

View attachment 183630

I look forward to the challenge of finding a tree to calm the busyness of this pot.

Can't wait to hold it!

Sorce
Any time Sorce, the father and son combo of Erin pottery put out some great pots! This SE pot was too small for my project and had to let it go!IMG_3019.JPG

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Any time Sorce, the father and son combo of Erin pottery put out some great pots! This SE pot was too small for my project and had to let it go!View attachment 183631

I like these....

But the difficulty in finding comfort in the "almost glazed" is a little difficult for me.

If it served a greater artistic purpose to "home" the tree...I guess it would make sense...

But without that they seem like an effort of a potter afraid to ruin shelves...where the look is a byproduct of fear.
Rather than a product of art.

Of course I am not saying anything about Erin, as lack of this fear is evident in my pot.

This is based on checking my own fears, on my own journey to create artistic bonsai vessels.

For those who do not read, or read things that aren't there!

I can't believe that black and white on red has not binned.

That pot is amazing!

Sorce

Petebak

Mame
Reaction score
I like these....

But the difficulty in finding comfort in the "almost glazed" is a little difficult for me.

If it served a greater artistic purpose to "home" the tree...I guess it would make sense...

But without that they seem like an effort of a potter afraid to ruin shelves...where the look is a byproduct of fear.
Rather than a product of art.

Of course I am not saying anything about Erin, as lack of this fear is evident in my pot.

This is based on checking my own fears, on my own journey to create artistic bonsai vessels.

For those who do not read, or read things that aren't there!

I can't believe that black and white on red has not binned.

That pot is amazing!

Sorce
I get your point!
Yes that Yozan pot Binned on the other site for $85 LOL! The first two were black white and blue, last two were fired differently so they turned a bit red/orange instead. Not sure what exactly that means!
IMG_3553.JPGIMG_3555.JPG

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I get your point!
Yes that Yozan pot Binned on the other site for $85 LOL! The first two were black white and blue, last two were fired differently so they turned a bit red/orange instead. Not sure what exactly that means!
View attachment 183636View attachment 183637

Awesome awesome and awesome!

Sorce

Top Bottom