Not selling, how about a trade?

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
I've had this desert rose for many years and I just want to get rid of it. It's too cumbersome and heavy to move in for another winter. It's about 7 inches wide at the widest part of the caudex. It blooms pink. Anybody want to trade something for it? dr2023.jpgdr2023b.jpgdr2023a.jpg

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I've had this desert rose for many years and I just want to get rid of it. It's too cumbersome and heavy to move in for another winter. It's about 7 inches wide at the widest part of the caudex. It blooms pink. Anybody want to trade something for it? View attachment 498662View attachment 498663View attachment 498664
I’m always interested in a possible swap. Can you steer me in a direction toward the sort of tree species that might appeal to you?

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
I’m always interested in a possible swap. Can you steer me in a direction toward the sort of tree species that might appeal to you?
Probably something tropical. I do keep some crapes and azaleas in the garage for the winter. I don't have anything specific in mind.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Probably something tropical. I do keep some crapes and azaleas in the garage for the winter. I don't have anything specific in mind.
I’m fairly limited on tropicals but, here is what I can think of off hand.

Tropicals for Trade:
Brazilian Rain Tree
Royal poinciana
Jacaranda mimosifolia
Australian Brush Cherry
Sea grape
Tiger bark ficus

Top Bottom