New video by Bonsai Empire with Bjorn Bjorholm and Mike Hagedorn

Walter Pall

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
As of February 10, Bonsai Empire is launching an exciting new intermediate course featuring acclaimed instructors Bjorn Bjorholm and Michael Hagedorn. Here the link: https://www.bonsaiempire.com/courses/intermediate-course-3
The course comprises three main sections:
  • Advanced Potting Techniques: Delve into the intricacies of repotting, covering everything you need to know in depth.
  • Techniques and Care: Explore advanced techniques such as approach grafting and thread grafting roots. Learn the art of creating raft style and clump style bonsai, delve into the nuances of Azalea bonsai, and gain insights into dealing with pests and diseases.
  • Display Essentials: Understand the importance of Kusamono, accent plants, and moss treatment for prop
    Both masters, having received their training in Japan, provide content that reflects the state-of-the-art practices in the country.
    For a reasonable fee, enthusiasts serious about bonsai work can gain valuable insights not easily found through casual internet browsing. I highly recommend taking advantage of this course, offering comprehensive and competent guidance.
    er bonsai display and personal enjoyment.
This series by Bonsai Empire boasts exceptional professional video quality and is presented by the highly knowledgeable duo, Bjorn and Mike. Their communication style makes the content accessible even for individuals whose first language is not English. Backed by extensive experience, the course delivers digestible and easily understandable information.
Both masters, having received their training in Japan, provide content that reflects the state-of-the-art practices in the country.
For a reasonable fee, enthusiasts serious about bonsai work can gain valuable insights not easily found through casual internet browsing. I highly recommend taking advantage of this course, offering comprehensive and competent guidance.

BoKAvlCi.jpegc7-C8_KQ.jpeghyfpfKeI.jpegMNFHgU4Q.jpegUQ2X_Ieg.jpeg

This is perfect timing, as I had just finished parts one 1 and 2. Coming just in time for potting season in the northern hemisphere as well!

Back
Top Bottom