New Toyo Nishiki Improved

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
I received this little guy from evergreen gardenworks yesterday. It is in a 2 3/4 inch pot. The instructions sent with my plants, suggested up potting to the next biggest size. Just wondering when the safest time to do that may be. I was thinking summer, after it has had a chance to acclimate to my environment, and put on some growth? My intention is to keep it small. TOYO NISHIKI IMPROVED.jpgTOYO NISHIKI IMPROVED BLOOM.jpg

GrimLore

Bonsai Nut alumnus... we miss you
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Cool plant, great person to purchase from :) You can slip pot into larger now and it will be fine. I would only wait 48 - 72 hours at most after it gets to breath a bit and perk up after shipment :)

Grimmy

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Cool plant, great person to purchase from :) You can slip pot into larger now and it will be fine. I would only wait 48 - 72 hours at most after it gets to breath a bit and perk up after shipment :)

Grimmy
I'm going to be a busy girl this weekend, had a sudden influx of material yesterday !;)

GrimLore

Bonsai Nut alumnus... we miss you
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
They won't be coming in for the winter, with the exception of one.;)

Between what I gave away last year and what I killed when the heater in the plant room went on the fritz, I will be having a lot of space for new this year, should be interesting and will take my time. For now over all yard cleanup, weeding, soil treatment will keep me busy out there :p

Grimmy

milehigh_7

Mister 500,000
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hot
I received this little guy from evergreen gardenworks yesterday. It is in a 2 3/4 inch pot. The instructions sent with my plants, suggested up potting to the next biggest size. Just wondering when the safest time to do that may be. I was thinking summer, after it has had a chance to acclimate to my environment, and put on some growth? My intention is to keep it small. View attachment 186633View attachment 186634

Sweet! Love these! I am getting ready to order a couple things from Brent.

milehigh_7

Mister 500,000
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hot
Here is what most people think, not sure how you two missed it...

giphy.gif

Top Bottom