Medium swamp collected BCs

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
These are medium size BCs collected last year and had a good growing season. Their root mass should be healthy. They all have good fluting bases. They are chopped at the right height for flat tops or informal upright. You can chop it lower for sumo but I think they are excellent candidates for easy to handle graceful flat tops.

#1 $310+ $60 shipping
IMG_1297.jpeg

#2 $280+ $60 shipping
IMG_1296.jpeg

#3 $280 + $60 shipping. This one has a good size crack at a flute. That flute is still healthy and the crack is healing. It is comparable to tree #1 but is reduced $40 for the crack.
IMG_1294.jpeg
IMG_1295.jpeg

These are medium size BCs collected last year and had a good growing season. Their root mass should be healthy. They all have good fluting bases. They are chopped at the right height for flat tops or informal upright. You can chop it lower for sumo but I think they are excellent candidates for easy to handle graceful flat tops.

#1 $310+ $60 shipping
View attachment 531739

#2 $280+ $60 shipping
View attachment 531740

#3 $280 + $60 shipping. This one has a good size crack at a flute. That flute is still healthy and the crack is healing. It is comparable to tree #1 but is reduced $40 for the crack.
View attachment 531741
View attachment 531742
Tree #2 put on some impressive growth.
IMG_1452.jpeg

Figures that a tree purchase would be the thing to motivate me to write my first post... I'll take #2, if still available. @Cajunrider could you please initiate a PM as I don't have the feature enabled yet. Thanks.
Welcome aboard and great choice in a tree, CajunRider has good stuff. :)

Figures that a tree purchase would be the thing to motivate me to write my first post... I'll take #2, if still available. @Cajunrider could you please initiate a PM as I don't have the feature enabled yet. Thanks.
Check your PM.
Tree is prepped for shipping. The base is great. The tree is well worth the asking price.
IMG_1473.jpeg

#4 $310 + $60 shipping
Tree was collected last year. Roots should be good. Gentle flutes than run up high. Excellent candidate for upright.
IMG_1488.jpeg

#4 $310 + $60 shipping
Tree was collected last year. Roots should be good. Gentle flutes than run up high. Excellent candidate for upright.
Hi there, Do you still have this one for sale?

Uncle, did you collect money before shipping? See too many less than 5 posts interested in buying. Tmv recarnation?

Back
Top Bottom