Looking for threads about developing Trident maple...?

oh...one more thing...anyone have any experience on how to patch up a relationship after in a text you address someone by the wrong girls name....
That's almost as bad as, umm, you know.;)

No you don't I heard he's an asshole...;)
Guess we'll have to wait till next year to find out 🤪
my semi forced retirement to take care of someone that died.
I'm sorry to hear that. Was that the diabetic lady that had the amputation?
You two stayed firmly planted with me after seeing the photos....my son is a type 1 diabetic, so I know some about their battles.

Guess we'll have to wait till next year to find out 🤪

I'm sorry to hear that. Was that the diabetic lady that had the amputation?
You two stayed firmly planted with me after seeing the photos....my son is a type 1 diabetic, so I know some about their battles.
Yes she was the one. The death was expected because of the rapid decline, but the realization of hearing the words from the doctor was like someone punching me in the chest.

Please ask any questions you may have on developing tridents, many times its just hearing new ideas on their development that can make a difference. I have in fact learned a few things this year about doing layers on both tridents and J. maples that has made a real difference in how I do them. Really simple too.

Yes she was the one. The death was expected because of the rapid decline, but the realization of hearing the words from the doctor was like someone punching me in the chest.

Please ask any questions you may have on developing tridents, many times its just hearing new ideas on their development that can make a difference. I have in fact learned a few things this year about doing layers on both tridents and J. maples that has made a real difference in how I do them. Really simple too.
How is the weight loss going? I was thinking of you today actually during my bike ride hoping you were still sticking with it. We've had a few disagreements on here but I wouldn't wish the prospect of diabetes on my worst enemy.

Back
Top Bottom