Link to Free sample of hb-101 Plant Vitalizer from Japan

Gregory DeNinno

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I've been using it for about a year. Never done any serious controlled experiments but it seems to work ( confirmation bias ;) )

StoneCloud

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
thanks for the input. When I get it, I'm planning to run an experiment. not sure if I should try from germination stage, or try it on two established plants. hmmmm or both

StoneCloud

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
20170320_162010.jpg 20170320_161948.jpg 20170320_162053.jpg So I got the samples in today. 4 plastic vials. 1 per gallon to make a total of 4 gallons.

I'll update once I use them and see if I get results

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
After seeing the packaging....

I am even more skeptical....

What's with the Mexican guy in the robe!?

And I find it funny that it actually says "centuries of experience..."
On the package!

Cuz that's all I was thinking about clicking on here....

If it was true....

How come so many of them old Yamadori died?

Either "Centuries" has nothing to do with hb-101,
Or the shit don't work.....

Either way....

Smells like snake oil!

Reverse Placebo!

If nature will do it, you must create the environment nature wants to do it in....

That is all..

Sorce

f1pt4

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone

On the package!

If it was true....

Either way....

Smells like snake oil!

Reverse Placebo!

If nature will do it, you must create the environment nature wants to do it in....

That is all..

Sorce

FWIW I bought a bottle last summer from a solid recommendation and I haven't been disappointed with the results. Because of the price tag, I don't use it all the time, but when I do the plants do seem perkier. In the summer I watered the trees with it. In the winter I use it as a foliar spray for those under lights. I'd love to use it all the time, but it is fairly pricey, so it's rationed.

Snake oil or not, I'm happy with how I percieve my trees response to it.

Tieball

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
That's just Japanese advertising :)

I agree. I've seen a lot of Japanese packaging....seems quite normal to me. Actually, I like the Japanese packaging....it always looks vibrant...alive...and yet mysterious to me. Cool design work!...and fully expected of a product from Japan.

StoneCloud

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b

Sorce, come on, this is Mr. Miyagi's Son. The Japanese know we love the Karate kid, he is there to subconsciously show familiarity with the product.

On the package!

The product is made with extracts from evergreens. They made a typo and meant MILLIONS of years....LOL

If it was true....

This was due to Acer-Heimer's and also Rootatoid Arthritis from Centuries of wire bending.

Either way....

Smells like snake oil!

Reverse Placebo!

That is all..

Sorce

All kidding aside though, I get your reservations, I rarely believe anything that products claim anymore, but...I'm gonna give it a shot.

I have some Indian corn seeds as they call them (multicolored corn) and I'm gonna plant some w/ this concoction and then plant the others just using water and see what happens. Gonna take a few weeks but I'll update as I go.

I do agree that the ads and packaging are super lame. But that is how it goes. They are stuck in the past and they think this looks awesome. I'm a minimalist.

I would sell it in a dark gray bottle, with small LED letters HB-101. Very omnious like HAHAHA.. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?!?!

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I get Japanese packing....

I don't get why they wouldn't use a Japanese guy instead of Cheech's cousin...

Further....

Nature will root cuttings, nature will layer, nature will create small leaves, nature will even transplant trees in a landslide, flood, avalanche....

And if nature decides...
They will live.

I believe it we listen to nature, we can make our trees do these things we know nature can do itself.

I believe creating the proper environment, is paramount to a bottle of juice.

Sorce

StoneCloud

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
@sorce haha!

I do have the same view toward trees. I look at it like "well if it survives it survives...." Not that I don't take care of my trees, but everyday in nature is different and I leave it that way. Unless the wind is knocking shit over, I leave my trees in the wind. and you definitely know windy up where you are!

I also believe that putting your trees through trials like this makes them stronger and better trees. Let them need water for a little bit every now and then.

I don't take perfect care of my trees, but at the same time I don't try to.

The one thing that made me want to try this stuff is that it comes from tree extracts. If that wasn't the case then I don't think I would have tried it.

Every now and then Nature breaks a big branch on a spruce and it has a ton of green leaves decaying at it's base for months to come. Kind of like HB-101? :D

StoneCloud

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Update:

Finally got around to using this stuff. Here is a pic of a Duranta taken today right before watering it with HB-101.

I'll update once a week and see the effects that may arise.

Will feed it HB-101 1x per week and mist 1x per week (as recommended)

My opinion going into this: I'm not expecting anything amazing. We shall see.

20170328_191824.jpg

StoneCloud

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
@M. Frary @sorce :D:D:D:D:D:D

Now this is funny!!!!!!! Woke up this morning went to have my coffee and take a gander at everything. 12 hours after application here is what I found:

shrooms.jpg

LOL Obviously not due to the HB101 but half asleep I thought I was having a flashback hahahha!!!! "Those weren't there last night!"

Top Bottom