Just me working with Japanese White Pine from seed to Come What May

ok, thankx for the great input and for stopping by, would you like some coffee and a sit too, while you tell me how to raise my kids..
I just pack them in like fat people in the elevator, or on a rash hour train in Hong Kong... I want them coming out fighting for life, so I don't waste time with the weak ones... I'll get them their own room as soon as I can... can't kick them outside, its still winter here... I know you mean well, and again, thank you... sorry , is not you, its me.. I'm finding out fast, I mean really fast that a lot of people here, enjoy telling others what to do, and what their doing wrong.... I just came here to share and say hey its me, I'm here, hi, hello and this is whats happening...and by the way I'm new to the forums....not every one posting, are asking for help.... some of us just want some one to listen, or just to sit with quietly and enjoy... If and when people need help, they'll ask for it, so please don't force it on them, us...me... I also notice that there are few and far in between people here with positive vibes...The nice thing to say would be: Hey great job, you got them to come out, Whats next?...well done, can't wait to see what you'll do next.... and Oh by the way I notice your new here in the neighborhood, would you like some help?...

By the way; are you Shohin_Branches a male.... cause it sure feel like it...
Dude, I'm just trying to save you some time and stop you from making mistakes because you're lacking some basic horticultural knowledge about seed starting.

This whole forum is for helping people and discussing bonsai. By posting here you are agreeing to having a civil discussion with other bonsai enthusiasts. If you don't want to be part of a discussion then maybe this isn't the right format for you.

Some of us don't like Di@#ks no matter the size.... maybe we have one to...... maybe we like something other things.....
i know I have one, and I know i don't want another one.... and I don't go around telling others about it, if they don't ask about it.... get my point...
You are going to earn a very rare warning on this site.

Your postings are very short on useful conversation and very long on personal insults. Please reverse that emphasis.

It is fine if you want to try new things, experiment, and share your thoughts. This site is, after all, about sharing. But when you post about how you are doing things that you have no experience with, and people with lots and lots of experience respond with feedback or suggestions, reign in the insults, or else I will ask you to take your conversation elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom