Dwarf strawberry tree

humboldtmadness

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Both of those look like fun projects, especially like the dwarf ginkgo, had to talk myself out of buying one when I was at the nursery last time. Not sure I will have the willpower to pass one up again, lol..
They will look good in no time given the nice work you have done on your other material.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Both of those look like fun projects, especially like the dwarf ginkgo, had to talk myself out of buying one when I was at the nursery last time. Not sure I will have the willpower to pass one up again, lol..
They will look good in no time given the nice work you have done on your other material.
Thanks :) I couldn’t pass up the ginkgo! I almost did but went back because....why not! Plus the leaves were smaller than the other dwarf variety that was there and this one was the only one - a mariken. Can’t wait to work with it.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
We have an arbutus unedo marina in our landscape. I didn't know there were dwarf varieties!
I know! When I saw them I had to pick one up. The marina is beautiful, the bark isn’t red yet like it’s bigger brethren but I’m hoping as it gets bigger it will. You can’t see it in this pic but the base has awesome flare to it. Do you know if they backbud on old wood?

Top Bottom