DR Forest

Even though is definitely seems as its grown well together, I'm not sure if I really like the layout/compostion anymore. Seems a little to evenly spaced when I look at it. I've put in a few tiny cuttings earlier this summer and they seem to have rooted.

Since its doing so well, I'm not sure if I should just add a few more cuttings and let them grow and fill in the composition over time, or if I should just tear it apart a bit and rearrange.

Interested in hearing anyone's thoughts or experiences.

Even though is definitely seems as its grown well together, I'm not sure if I really like the layout/compostion anymore. Seems a little to evenly spaced when I look at it. I've put in a few tiny cuttings earlier this summer and they seem to have rooted.

Since its doing so well, I'm not sure if I should just add a few more cuttings and let them grow and fill in the composition over time, or if I should just tear it apart a bit and rearrange.

Interested in hearing anyone's thoughts or experiences.
I still like it, and adding some younger ones to fill the other spaces (since they are rather evenly spaced) might work! When you look at a forest line, it is not always the case that you can see the entire width of every trunk. Trees partially or even mostly obstruct other trees. You can plant new ones with that idea in mind and it would resemble what you would see in nature.

Back
Top Bottom