Don't Forget to update your Profile Pics!

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
The new site uses much higher resolution profile pictures. If you have a question mark for a picture, or your old picture is heavily pixelated, upload a new one! It is a very simple process, just click on the picture on your profile page, and you will get a popup box where you can upload a new image from your device.

FrankP999

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
The new site uses much higher resolution profile pictures. If you have a question mark for a picture, or your old picture is heavily pixelated, upload a new one! It is a very simple process, just click on the picture on your profile page, and you will get a popup box where you can upload a new image from your device.
First, thanks for the new site. I really like it and the fresh new look.

Second, I could not find the thread to report issues. Maybe make that a sticky in Announcements?

Third, I cannot add an avatar. I am trying to use a jpeg file that is 200x175 pixels, file size is 8552 bytes (8K). I can "Browse" to the photo but when I click on "OK" or Close" nothing happens.

Thanks.

Frank

Thanks

jk_lewis

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7-8

I wonder if it works?

jk_lewis

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7-8

I wonder if it works?

Top Bottom