Brussel bonsai rendezvous 2014

Kodama16

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Who's going?
I'm going and I'm rolled into 3 classes. However 2 of the classes I don't want the tree after words and was wondering if any one is interested in trading trees with me afterwords. (As long as the tree is nice obviously)

Two classes I'm in that I don't want the tree is the $950 juniper japanese import. And the $500 white pine. I'm interested in trading for japanese maples.

I know I konw why take the class if don't want the tree? Knowledge. I just wanted the chance to further my knowledge and skill on these two species.

Any how just let me know if want to jump on this. Not even looking for even trade just a trade.

Plus if your going post here and share what classes y'all doing. I hope to meet a lot of the b-nut members going.

Ris

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
Do you have the juniper your referring to?
I have a few maples but need to know what the trade is for, I can send pics...

Kodama16

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I won't have the tree until the class:( I know roughly what it would look like because I talk to brussel. If I remember correctly there a 3-5" trunk and 2' tall

Ris

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
I won't have the tree until the class:( I know roughly what it would look like because I talk to brussel. If I remember correctly there a 3-5" trunk and 2' tall

So lets say the tree after working looks good you'll still trade? Ryan N. Has a class from what the website has
and he will find that inner tree :) to bring out the best within...

Kodama16

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Yea if the tree look amazing I still don't want it:p I'm going all maples now. I still want to learn on the trees but no desire to keep them for my personal collection.

Poink88

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Yea if the tree look amazing I still don't want it:p I'm going all maples now. I still want to learn on the trees but no desire to keep them for my personal collection.

In that case, you do not want to just observe? I know hands on is totally different but so is your case. ;)

Kodama16

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I would. But I decided to go all maples after I sign up for the class. And there is a no refund policy. So ill enjoy the class then trade the trees off.
I rushed into signing up before I truly though of what I wanted to do.

johng

Omono
Reaction score
I would. But I decided to go all maples after I sign up for the class. And there is a no refund policy. So ill enjoy the class then trade the trees off.
I rushed into signing up before I truly though of what I wanted to do.

I would strongly suspect that Brussel would be willing to trade with you at the nursery...he had tons of maples last time I was there. I am sure you would have to talk to him personally but that shouldn't be a problem. I guess from his perspective it all might depend on how well the workshop goes!?

Kodama16

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Yea I figure I could always trade with him. I just traded some of my other trees with him. I like mr. Brussel. Very nice guy.

Top Bottom