Bougainvillea

Reaction score
i have two bougavillea up for sale. Live in Michigan looking for pick up. These trees are make me an offer kinda trees. Please serious inquires only . Will take more pictures if interested

Attachments

• IMG_5155.JPG
    IMG_5155.JPG
    367.6 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_5289.JPG
    IMG_5289.JPG
    349.9 KB · Views: 217

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Is no one interested in Bogies
I just replied to your other thread about junipers and spruce.
I didn't know you lived in Michigan or I would have been more precise. Now that I know it's a whole different ballgame.
No. I myself don't fool with anything that can't stay outside here.
Where in Michigan are you? I can point you in the right direction.

Reaction score
Detroit area. Thats what I am getting to where everything I have I want outside now. These bogies are super nice I was going to offer them at a very fair price but does not seem anyone in the area is interested.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
I love bougies, and have quite a few of them. Those are really nice ones, but I simply don't have the indoor room, for anything that large. And if I told my husband I was driving to Michigan for a tree, that would confirm his suspicion, that I am insane. ;)

Reaction score
Carol I'm sure you could find room, and it wouldn't be for just one tree theirs two well worth it. I am just surprised on there not being anyone around the area that don't need some trees lol

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Carol I'm sure you could find room, and it wouldn't be for just one tree theirs two well worth it. I am just surprised on there not being anyone around the area that don't need some trees
They are very nice for sure, but seriously full up, and Christmas is coming, so time to think of others ;). Not sure anyone really NEEDS more trees, but doesn't necessarily mean they don't get them anyway, lol.

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Detroit area. Thats what I am getting to where everything I have I want outside now. These bogies are super nice I was going to offer them at a very fair price but does not seem anyone in the area is interested.
I know there are a few members in the club that have them but I couldn't say who. I've seen them though.
Maybe trade them to Kurt at the Flower Shop for something you want. He will do trades or maybe he will buy them outright.

Reaction score
yea says there to big take up a lot of room lol. They are big trees. I pretty much at flower market couple times a month. Its more a less just looking local and seeing if anyone is looking

Reaction score
All depends when there inside can be 3 to 4 weeks of blooming getting the flowers wet they will fall of easier. The one bloomed about a month around and I still have flowers on it and still looks like it will push more out. These trees flowered 5 times this year. When I got them they would only bloom 1 a year sometimes the guy said they wouldn't bloom. If in the optimal grow conditions I'm sure they bloom a lot more like I'm seeing now.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
All depends when there inside can be 3 to 4 weeks of blooming getting the flowers wet they will fall of easier. The one bloomed about a month around and I still have flowers on it and still looks like it will push more out. These trees flowered 5 times this year. When I got them they would only bloom 1 a year sometimes the guy said they wouldn't bloom. If in the optimal grow conditions I'm sure they bloom a lot more like I'm seeing now.
5 times a year that's nuts I need to get me a boug that's probably why rhododendrons are underrated in the binsai community.

Reaction score
Its not like I am a business lol. I am a hobbyist looking to move a couple of very good trees. I think one is about 30 inches tall with 9 inch trunk not really to little. Its only 12 hours. But all honesty you won't find trees like this on the east coast. It is hard enough to find them in the mid west. They are very common south and places that don't really drop below 45 degrees.

queenofsheba52

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hello Kyle, I live in the West MI area. I joined this forum just a few days ago hoping to find a bougie that was thicker than a toothpick, which is the only way I see them for sale in the nurseries nearby. I was hoping that I could pay someone in the South to dig up an old trunk for me, but your trees are beautiful. Could you guesstimate the weight of the tree in the brown-ish pot? I have some trees that are about that big that I need my son and his friend to move LOL.

ETA: P.S. Thank you if you are willing to talk with a forum newbie.

Top Bottom