BonsaiFEST and Puget Sound Bonsai Association Spring Show at the Pacific Bonsai Museum, Federal Way, WA - May 11-12, 2024

Deep Sea Diver

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Regrefully out of town. But we’ll wave Hi! from Bali this weekend.

However, our PSBA show is always great,

This is actually a Double Header weekend as the Pacific Bonsai Museum is opening their new Exhibition “Small Talk!” on this weekend.

Cheers
DSD sends

madvillain

Seedling
Reaction score
Will there be any trees or accessories for sale or will it just be a show? Either way I’ll probably be there!

pandacular

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
Will there be any trees or accessories for sale or will it just be a show? Either way I’ll probably be there!
The museum will be offering some merchandise (you should pick up the book!), but I don’t believe there will be anything for sale from the club, and certainly no trees for sale. The focus of this event is celebrating local bonsai and outreach to the non-hobbyist/artist community. The volunteer coordinator for the museum described it to me as “everything you could imagine at a bonsai event besides an auction.”

You just missed the club sale, but there is auction coming up on June 1st, also at the museum , that you won’t want to miss.

madvillain

Seedling
Reaction score
The museum will be offering some merchandise (you should pick up the book!), but I don’t believe there will be anything for sale from the club, and certainly no trees for sale. The focus of this event is celebrating local bonsai and outreach to the non-hobbyist/artist community. The volunteer coordinator for the museum described it to me as “everything you could imagine at a bonsai event besides an auction.”

You just missed the club sale, but there is auction coming up on June 1st, also at the museum , that you won’t want to miss.

Sounds good thanks!

Top Bottom