Bonsai Mirai

BeebsBonsai

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5B
Hey all,

Im a new tier 3 member to mirai this week (was tier 2). My first q&a was today and i had a question that didnt get fully answered until after i left. When do they typically upload the q&as?

chicago1980

Omono
Reaction score
Hey all,

Im a new tier 3 member to mirai this week (was tier 2). My first q&a was today and i had a question that didnt get fully answered until after i left. When do they typically upload the q&as?
It is up now, about to sit down and watch it.

Victorim

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Wow. Have been putting off watching.. Why i dont know.. just seen the first 3rd of the free nursery stock vid and in going for tier 2 monthly. should have listened to the hype.

BeebsBonsai

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5B
Moving to tier 3 was a great decision so far. Except i feel like the chat distracts me a bit from the actual meat and potatoes ofthe stream.

chicago1980

Omono
Reaction score
Moving to tier 3 was a great decision so far. Except i feel like the chat distracts me a bit from the actual meat and potatoes ofthe stream.
Yeah, I often watch the video in full screen.

Giga

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7-8
I been putting off join the stream, but The video are some of the best out there so maybe I'll join the band waggin

BeebsBonsai

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5B
I been putting off join the stream, but The video are some of the best out there so maybe I'll join the band waggin

I would recommend it to anyone in bonsai. Even seasoned veterans. Ryan delivers so much information every week. Stuff that wouldve taken me hours of research with conflicting opinions arelaid out in minutes. Tier 2 if you want to be economical. Tier 3 if you want to be thorough. It seems costly but if it elevates your game and saves even one decent tree, its worth it.

reddog

Mame
Reaction score
I'm Tier 3 now but the additional feature of Q&A section is too convoluted and not that useful in my opinion. I'll renew for Tier 2 next year for the archives.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
saves even one decent tree, its worth it.

Absolutely !

And it sooooo will!

Then there's having it actually look good.

It's an investment in Your investments.

Sorce

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I'm waiting for the bean that leads to the goose that lays the golden eggs.

I believe you follow the goose to the stalk...
Climb it...
Find the giant...
And let him squeeze the golden egg out of the goose.

The only question then....
How many bonsai pots can one buy with a golden egg?

Sorce

Top Bottom