anyone else enjoying the Mirai live stream?

c54fun

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
That was great. Thanks for posting.

chicago1980

Omono
Reaction score
Is this content available as an independent video? I would love to see it, but my schedule doesn't always allow me to show up for live events.
They mentioned it stays archived on youtube for a couple days.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Nice.

Sorce

tstrum

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
What about the tiered plans they are offering? Has anyone signed up?

tstrum

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I don't know that it's in production yet. I think it starts after the launch party today. But sign up is open. I was curious if anyone has signed up, what it looked like and what first impressions were...

chicago1980

Omono
Reaction score
Looks like they have a few videos up to view. This will be an interesting idea.

Josh88

Shohin
Reaction score
I will be at the launch event tonight in Portland helping to work one of the reception tables. It looks like this series should provide a wealth of information and be a wonderful resource going forward. Hopefully it will all go smoothly, and if anyone plans on attending please come say hello!

tstrum

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Josh, any insight as to how the live streams will work? Will it be similar to when bonsai empire does their q&a with various artists? Being that it's Ryan, my guess is it will be a bit more intensive than just a q&a

GGB

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Was very curious but kinda looked like it was geared for bonsai artists not someone just getting their feet wet

chicago1980

Omono
Reaction score
Josh, any insight as to how the live streams will work? Will it be similar to when bonsai empire does their q&a with various artists? Being that it's Ryan, my guess is it will be a bit more intensive than just a q&a
The live stream test had multiple cameras, a chat function to ask questions and was AWESOME!

Josh88

Shohin
Reaction score
From what I understand people will be able to post questions in real time during the lessons and demo. I haven't tried viewing the test online, so it looks like @chicago1980 will have better info than I will about what to expect. I will gladly answer any questions I can after I have a better idea of the format following the launch tonight.

parhamr

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
insight as to how the live streams will work?
afaik Ryan's crew will be watching comments, take notes of questions, and pass them along. There may be ongoing questions (which I've seen Ryan do in previous live demos), but I'd bet on a specific Q&A period as well.

Top Bottom