All aboard the Mugo train!

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
. I was thinkin today how many people on here have these trees. There used to be a time when nobody but one man stood up for these little pines. So why don't we who now have one or many put a picture up of their Mugos good or bad and show Vance just how many of us have one.
We'll say he's the engineer of this locomotive that is starting to barrel down the tracks. All aboard the crazy train!2014-10-23 12.25.28.jpg
I'll start. I got this poor little guy 3 years ago. He is just a former shadow of himself. Not sure what will happen to him next either. Poor little feller.

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
It's a short fat one for sure. The real treat is I'm heading down in July,picking up Vance and we're going on a mugo pine safari.

RickMartin

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Pics of mine will come this weekend..a lot on my plate this weekend but these are trees I have just got and have done nothing to them but water and feed.

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Oh yeah..can't wait for that

You may need some hip waders because we like to dole out the bullshit by the shovelful. It's going to be a blast. Hopefully I don't kill us in a crash from not being able to see from the tears of mirth in my eyes. Fun,fun,fun.

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Going to have to look into these white bud dwarfs. Nice looking little trees.

RickMartin

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
After I water the trees I will upload my pics ..already took them just need to upload them

RickMartin

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
ok here is my contribution to the train

mugo #1 trimmed all the small branches from the top

mugo #2 is the one in my nursery mugo pine thread..havent touched this one except to water and raised it up in the pot some.

Mugo #3 The mac daddy.

i believe all 3 have potential.

Rick

Top Bottom