6 year old bonsai video

Bob Vance

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9B
My son wanted to gift his friend a bonsai for his birthday. So he made his bro a video. Enjoy. Coastal live oak. His friend is turning 6 today and has a Japanese black pine swamp cypress and now a coastal live oak. We are also trying to do a sunflower. We have none that surived but he believes it can happen. He was very excited to share this hobby with his bro so he made mistakes. But his bro is happy with the end result. It looks better than the JBP he did. Cmeg1 I will need like 6 trees for Brayden, Camden, Chloe, Kyle, Charlotte, and Kellin.

Last edited:
Hi son of Bob,

giving a bonsai is giving peace, tranquillity and harmony. Your friend is very lucky for receiving such a gift.
It gives me joy to see you sharing our mutual hobby!

@Bob Vance, your raised him well!

Regards.

Hi son of Bob,

giving a bonsai is giving peace, tranquillity and harmony. Your friend is very lucky for receiving such a gift.
It gives me joy to see you sharing our mutual hobby!

@Bob Vance, your raised him well!

Regards.
His mom did most of the work. I just make sure he has hobbies that are not video games.

Hi Vin,

I think you did very well in presenting the trees and telling us about them.
I can see a future for you as YouTube vlogger like Peter Chan from England!

Regards,

Harry
The Netherlands

His name is Matthew. He was thanking Vin for the juniper he sent him. He is an amazing boy and will be very happy to hear this. Thank you for the kind words. He was so stoked to get that tree he really wanted to make a video of all of the trees.

Back
Top Bottom