Wee Japanese maple

Maiden69

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
You may not be too late, I was watching a few recent videos by Bonsai Bossa and he left his run a few nodes out then cut back. I think once you are nicely ramified is when pinching needs to be on-point. The last 3 weeks of videos is full of shohin and smaller sized JM pruning. I have my close caption selected to automatically convert Japanese to English, it is not 100% accurate but it is understandable.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
You may not be too late, I was watching a few recent videos by Bonsai Bossa and he left his run a few nodes out then cut back. I think once you are nicely ramified is when pinching needs to be on-point. The last 3 weeks of videos is full of shohin and smaller sized JM pruning. I have my close caption selected to automatically convert Japanese to English, it is not 100% accurate but it is understandable.

I learned...for this size...we need to remove the sheath. It's really a mame. But I'll look at what you shared. I was told to keep pinching.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
An absolute spongebob classic right there.

&

Tsss… ficus lives matter! 🤣
I also like the one warning SpongeBob and Patrick of the hooks. I think of that warning when I wire the Flying Dragon.

RODERLO

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I also like the one warning SpongeBob and Patrick of the hooks. I think of that warning when I wire the Flying Dragon.

You’re untangling parts of my memory that have been hidden for 20 years! 😵

Also, who’d have thought spongebob would play a major metaphoric role far into your adult life?

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
You’re untangling parts of my memory that have been hidden for 20 years! 😵

Also, who’d have thought spongebob would play a major metaphoric role far into your adult life?
Oh we were HUGE SpongeBob fans. My husband was called SpongeBob and our employee/friend Patrick. We even took a day out of preschool and did SpongeBob day. And how to bring it around town moves. Made crabby patties for snack. 😉 it was a huge part of our life.

I don't watch TV. But my kids watched classics like such. To be more understanding with kids they went to preschool with. They needed to understand such things. We kind of...went crazy with SpongeBob. 🤣🤣🙃

Top Bottom