Misting System - turn on morning and turn off at night

Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Hello guys,

Anyone here have misting system that automatically mist in the morning, lets say 10am up to 6pm it will mist for 1 minute for every hour.
If so, what is the timer to to buy to achieve this?

Thanks
Chris

Deep Sea Diver

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I have a misting system, but not that complicated… but almost replaced the timer with this one last year….wish I had. That would have taken a lot so stress out of the hot spells last summer. It is a bit complicated to program, according to some of the one star review.

This may be the timer you are looking for! 😉

Cheers
DSD sends

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I haven't had a misting set up in years but I prefer the automatic leaf to a timer.

andrewiles

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I have a system using this timer in my garage.

It's very easy to program and let's you set an internval, like "turn on for 20 seconds every 4 hours". It controls a 110V outlet, so I hook it up to this transformer, which then powers a normal landscape irrigation value with a hose containing foggers at the outlet.

It's been completely reliable so far.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
My goal is whenever I go away from my garden for two days or more.
It will turn on the mister for only from 10am to 6pm
The current system that I have it will continue to mist (1 minute ) every hour without stopping. My goal is to stop at night from 6pm to 10am and turn back on from 10am to 6pm.
Right now I can manage it since Im at home, i can just put an alarm to my self to turnoff the timer. I really want to automate it so when I go away i know it will still work.

Hope it makes sense.

andrewiles

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
The one I linked has a day/night mode. It's not explicitly 10am to 6pm but it can be set to shut down at night.

Gary McCarthy

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
These work GREAT! You can program them however you want and you can control them from anywhere using their app on your phone.

PowerTap

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
I have this one that I've been pleased with.

Top Bottom