ISO Zelkova serrata unworked seedling(s)

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5/6
Wondering if anyone has one or two zelkova serrata seedlings up to 1 or 2 yr old that might be avaible to buy. Was going do seeds but sheffields and f.w.shum are out of stock and previous seeds ive bought before ended up not zelkova but rather other species of American and Chinese elm or even weed seeds .

Awesome thanks so very much

Of course! I’ve been buying from Matt for quite a long time. Just received a bunch of seedlings from him.

Eric has posted some, too:

Eric has posted some, too:
Yea 5hough those are nice they are way over what I'm able afford , just being honest. I'm really only after 1, 2 or 3 seedling tiny zelkova serrata or might even grow my own from seeds if the 2 places I was recommended get them in stock . Atm nothings in stock and when ive randomly bought other seed sources on wtsy Amazon eBay what I was sent ended up grass seeds, weed seeds, or even soil particles and they would claim zelkova serrata seeds. Was easy to identifying off websites they weren't what I bought and though frustrating because random sites can be so sketchy. Only one place sent me seeds that were even elms ans they weren't zelkova but ulmus seeds . So I had thought maybe buying a seedling or few but at the momment looks like sowing and growing my own for material to work will be most affordable. Hope no one reads this with any feelings that I'm being negative or cheap with out knowing my reasons but I also don't think it's right to post those and be judged hope if anyone wants to know message me but otherwise please do not take my response poorly or negatively honest. I do understand any hobby can be expensive .

I have some spare rooted cuttings / seedlings I could send you if you want to PM me. We can work out a price. Ive not shipped before but shouldnt be an issue given the size.

Back
Top Bottom