Help a gal out...what bonsai artist did a video on choosing nursery stock with a video

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I tried the search...I apparently am wording it wrong. Or it was a topic years back in a group verses forum.

But does anyone recall one well respected going to a nursery. Explained you have to dig down to find nebari. Many have gross inverse tapers below medium. But do diligence he left with a tree he ended up styling.

A link would be greatly appreciated...

Hey...I'm a demanding female...If I'm asking I'm going all in 😉🙃. Link please. 😘

I know Mirai has one or two like that
See... I didn't try his business name. Maybe that is the hiccup. Ryan yes? I don't mean to sound ignorant. I'm truly in a brain fog with high steroids for my lungs since that fire. I'm not sleeping. I find...I think things. And nothing gets done as I then assume it's been done. My poor husband got silverware in his lunch...no lunch to eat 🤦‍♀️... I would not risk driving a car. I've just not slept...but once this dose tapers I should be able to sleep. The pain to breathe has today...I noticed a bit of relief... but...I think Ryan Neil is the owner yes...again. my brain struggles currently. I'm relying on spelling that pops up to choose than even spell words.

But maybe I need his business name verses his common name. I'll try that thanks.

Yeah, Mirai is Ryan’s place. He has several very good nursery stock videos. The best one I think is the blue rug juniper one.

Back
Top Bottom