Bjorn white pine video

Dan W.

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thanks Brian, I've enjoyed every one of these video's I've seen. And I LOVE white pines!

dick benbow

Omono
Reaction score
I've enjoyed their series as being well done. have been disappointed lately as i wrote the host about chojubai and he promised to have something out this summer. So I wrote him again but it has been to no avai, kinda disappointed

Brian Van Fleet

Pretty Fly for a Bonsai Guy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
I've enjoyed their series as being well done. have been disappointed lately as i wrote the host about chojubai and he promised to have something out this summer. So I wrote him again but it has been to no avai, kinda disappointed

Chojubai? Who's ever heard of a Chojubai?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 15

jkd2572

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Highest quality bonsai videos I have ever seen. I would love it if they would make longer instructional videos covering one specific tree at a time. I would buy. I subscribe to thier YouTube site so ever time there is a new one it pops up in new videos. I do this with about ten other people who post bonsai videos on you tube. About every two weeks I log in and go to new videos and there will be something bonsai related. I have seen a lot cool stuff. Most of the really good blogs that have Videos will also have a you tube channel. It's a lot easier than going to each blog to see if they have fresh content. Their are also people that will post show demos. It's a great way to see people like Ryan Neil work on a tree for two hours sitting on your couch.

Top Bottom